Saturday, March 20, 2010

Media Cabinet is COMPLETE!

Project finished! My favorite part of a long build. I haven't posted much in regards to the progress because all I have been doing is applying the finish and hardware; had a week vacation in there too where no work was done. Anyways, here is a shot of the cabinet in the shop all finished.
From MediaCabinet


Here is a shot with all the doors open.
From MediaCabinet


And here is a shot of it in its final "resting place".
From MediaCabinet


Overall, this was a fun project. If I had to do it again there are a few things I would change, but overall I am happy with the way it came out.

My next project is going to be another coffee table, just like the other mahogany one I did last year; this is a commissioned piece though so I will get some money, which is always good!

Be Safe!

6 comments:

  1. It looks awesome, D! I know it took a ton of time, but it paid off big-time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very nice info. May I post you blog URL in my blog and get my link on your blog too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, I like how you label your items. I also like the step by step pictures, very helpful.

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work and I love how i turned out. I love the finish -- very elegant and warm and luxurious. Considering how hard it is to find cheap and sturdy Tv stands entertainment centers these days, it would really be nice if we try to make our own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You are so talented and do some amazing work! I made a tv stand for my wife a few months back, and yours puts mine to shame. I even went out and got all the necessary tools; a new saw, the best woodworking clamps, and a drill. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete